domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010

what do you every day? II corte

Questions :

1.) wake up :

2.) get up :

3.)wash your face :

 4.) take a shower:

5.)dry your hair :

6.) brush your theeth :

7.)eat break fast: 

8.) get dressed: 


9.)go to the bathoroom:



10.)make your bed:

11.)go to school:


12.)study:


13.)have lunck:

14.)get home :


15.)Do your homework:

16.)have dinner:


17.)take a bath :

18.)go to sleep :


FIRST PERSON:


I usually get up at 4:30 in the morning to go to college, go to the bathroom, brush my teeth after I take a shower, brush my hair, get dressed, take my breakfast, I hope to transport 5: 10 am I ready to go to my classes lugo at 12 pm I go home, take lunch and sometimes I take a shower in the afternoons, often study after the shower, hardly watch TV, sometimes took dinner with my family and at 10 o'clock at night I go to bed.



                                                                       THIRD PERSON

universitaia she is a student, usually gets up early brush your hair, take a shower and go to the bathroom, getting dressed, breakfast and waiting for his school bus route, she takes her first class at 7: 00 morning, after leaving she returns home, takes his lunch, takes a shower and go to dance classes, then take some time to spend with his friends and returns home to take a nap for a few hours before study dinner, she shares with family and just at 11: pm on the dot rest acoustic

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario